Waa....so good today. why leh? Bcuz today no SKOOL!! Wow....do u know how good is that! I could sleep more longer, homework no need do first lorh....Today I just write 3 letters to my 3 best sisters : Rachel, Rebecca and Janny (I more like to use handwriting than computer e-mail). I've invite them to Genting for avoid the boring March holiday. Ohh....I can't wait for the holiday if they say "YES".
Haih...no money liao owh...pocket kosong-kosong. no money buy prepaid for my phone, sob' sob' . Then my sisters all sms to me and then I no money to sms back them!!!!!!!
my old skool gonna make a new year par-tay but i can't go bcuz i'm morning class!!! Who tell me want to go morning class lah. I just miss all of my frenz....HOPE WE CAN MEET TOGETHER AGAIN SOMETIME!!!
score: 4/5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment